For individuals looking to request a copy of their high school transcript, please follow the steps below:

Copies of high school transcripts are issued by the school from which you graduated.

  • If your high school still exists, contact the school directly with your request. 
  • If your high school does not exist any longer, contact CCRCE's main office by e-mail or by calling (902) 897-8900.
    • Please have the following information ready:
      • Current Full Name
      • Full Registered name at the time you attended school
      • School Name
      • Last Year you attended the school
      • Did you graduate? If not, what was the last grade completed?
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.